Sunday, February 04, 2018

My Sunday Stitchy Update 02/04/18

Hi Friends!

This week I stitched a Valentine for my favorite Valentine, my Grandson Jacob! He is a pretty finicky eater and one of the main food groups he loves is PIZZA! 😁 You are probably thinking, does that qualify as a food group? LOL to him...it does!  I think he could eat it practically every day of his life! When I saw this piece in one of my newsletters I knew it was perfect for him.

You Have A Pizza My Heart
Designer - CrazzzyStitch
First Stitch 01/29/18
Last Stitch 02/03/18

Now I just need to frame it so it will be ready for Valentines!

Well now is the time to see what is next in the WIP Box! I wonder which piece will surprise me by making an appearance! 

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

12 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on the super cute finish Faith. I love the design.

Linda

Shebafudge said...

Awwww...that is SO cute! Lucky Jacob and I am with him. Pizza is DEFINITELY a food group!

RJ said...

Oh that is such a cute stitch Faith. Jacob will love it. Oh yes pizza has all the essentials for a good meal. RJ

Rachel said...

Ah,that's really sweet and thoughtful. I'm sure he'll appreciate it. :)

Justine said...

So cute! Pizza has carbs and fruit and if you put pepperoni it, protein too so it's a whole meal of course. Dinosaurs. Dinosaurs. Dinosaurs!

Brigitte said...

For my grandson pizza is a food group, too, hahaha. Nice Valentine you stitched for Jacob.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Oh that's perfect - our son is a pizza fanatic too

Katie said...

Too cute. My mom and son would both love that. Adorable.

Mary said...

I could have a slice of good pizza everyday too!! Jacob will get a kick out of the stitch!! Looking forward to seeing what WIP appears next. Mary

Lili said...

The pizza design is so cute! Lovely stitching, Faith!
Waiting for your WIP piece! :)

Happy stitching!

Joysze said...

Aww, what a darling gift for your grandson, Faith. It's adorable!

Bethan said...

Pizza can definitely be a food group! A sweet gift for your grandson x